Meet Male Friend in Lahore, Pakistan - Women Ladies Girls DHA

Yes! you can be me as a new friend or this friendship can be public or secret. If you are seeking for friend yes I can be. You can trust me and tell me your problems or any kind of entertainment you want for free or paid as you wish. I just like to meet and resolve other problems and that is what makes me happy.

About Me!

Off course now you want to know about me. Yeah sure I'll tell you. I'm young energetic boy who is looking for best buddies around Pakistan or out of country Pakistani people (men or women, girls or boys). About my self I'm tall, fair color, and other you may find when you meet. You will enjoy my company and I must tell you that if you have any relationship problem of your boyfriend or girlfriend I can help you out. Because sometimes you may need someone that you can tell your story or feelings. I grantee you our conversation will be secret as no rules break for each other.

I can meet if you near Defence, DHA, Cantt, Gulberg, Model Town, Wapda Town, Johar Town and other nearest places in Lahore. As most of women looking for man, they can also contact me. You may find the procedure below:

Contact: +92-333-4419936

WhatsApp me or TEXT ME you may aslo CALL ME, with my blog name Jamal Friend Online (Click to Reveal Num)


Tell me your name and schedule a casual meet-up so we can know each other.

We can discuss your problem or feelings with


*If someone want money so I must tell you I wont give anyone money.
*No force, No Argue, No Harassment, No Evil
*Be Kind, Be Gentle, Be Human, Enjoy







Friendship is one thing that can log lasting maybe till death. You may find me one of best that you ever had. Like no-one else I can give you right advise upon your current or future situation. You may find me well-educated and well-experienced person so you wont get embarrassment. For many reasons I wont disclosed my residence, occupation, or any other personal contact. I also recommend that you wont share personal details to anyone expect you feel it's right time for you. Now days I can reach you out in many ways like meet in restaurant near to your location or somewhere else. It can be decide on call or whatsapp.

Ladies, woman or girls from DHA, Cantt, Johar Town, Wapda Town, Model Town it can be wonderful to meet you as personal companion. Such as I also can share my feeling toward world, life and many things that I have done in my life. Most of girls looking for solution for relationship problems or married women looking for their marriage solutions. I''d suggest you best advice that I can provide. For sure i'll make you feel right. IA.

women looking to get pregnant,want to get pregnant,i want to get pregnant,girls looking for guys to get them pregnant,girls looking for men to get them pregnant,pregnant women looking for men,single woman wants to get pregnant,single women looking for men,rich women looking for men,a woman looking for a man to marry,local women wanting to get pregnant,girls looking for men,looking for single woman,single women seeking men,american woman looking marriage,women seeking men for pregnancy,rich woman poor man relationship,women looking to be impregnated,ladies looking for man, sperm donor, sperm donor near me, male sperm near, find sperm donor, sperm finder,

Comments